About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Shopping in Cozumel, Mexico

Good morning,

My daughter, Catherine, and I went ashore to shop at the dockside in Cozumel, Mexico.
While she was inside shopping, I took some images on the outside.  These shops are so very convenient out at the dock.  This particular shop has some very reasonably priced items for souvenirs.  Generally, my digital images are my souvenirs, but I do admit to buying a t-shirt once in awhile. 

;),
Lois

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

We must've just missed each other..HA!! I was there the week of 9/4 (actually ON 9/8) while aboard the Carnival Breeze!! It was hot and HUMID (even rained a little on us). Have you managed to avoid bad weather?