About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Lovely Anniversary

Good morning,

Earlier this month My Honey and I celebrated our wedding anniversary.  These lovely red roses appeared on my night stand when I awoke as well as...
...this beautiful wood box that My Honey had made in his wood workshop.
To top it off, it came loaded with chocolate!

Thank you, Sweetheart!  How lovely.  :)

Love and hugs,
Lois

2 comments:

Beth said...

A perfect box of chocolates for your Anniversary :-)

Your honeymoon has never ended.

warmly,

Beth

Rose said...

Belated Anniversary wishes! Love that heart and what was in it!