About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My Side of the Bed

Good morning,

When I was ready to get into bed last night I discovered my space was occupied.  I got a kick out of how carefully they had spaced themselves.

I convinced them to move into the middle so there was space for me. 

We feel very certain that there will not be any intruders in our home in the middle of the night.  Well, none that will survive.

Love those kids.

;),
Lois

1 comment:

Rose said...

I am amazed there is any room left for you!