About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, April 7, 2017

The Current Project

Good morning,

Bright and beautiful colors are "in" this year.  The current sweater project is a bright pink that is so soft and gorgeous. 

I've recently finished a Bright Sky Blue Sweater and have added it to the shop.  The one in the shop and the one on the needles now are both unisex chest size 34"-36"-38" - adult size medium.

I've written the patterns for these slip over sweaters and while my brain is still "tooled" for cables, columns, and filigree lace, I am making another before moving on to other projects. 

I'm always taking orders for these items in other colors and sizes, too, and will be happy to make something just for you.  Feel free to ask any questions:  Lois@EvensensProductions.com.

What are you making, cooking, photographing now?

All the best,
Lois

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

Hi, Lois. I just finished yet another star blankie, and am making a loom knitted hat, with my new hat loom from The Knitting Board. Just a test drive, really, using Caron's Simply Soft. After that, I'm not sure what I'll make.

I like the color you're using. :)

Lois Evensen said...

Hi River,

It's so nice to see you.

I really like your star blankiies. I'll have to make one of those someday. It is on the "to do" list. I haven't tried looming for a long time. Let me know how you like it.

Hugs from up North,
Lois