About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day and Lily Pads

Good morning,

 Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there especially My Honey who is a fantastic Dad and Grandpa.  Today our son and grandson will be here to celebrate.  It's raining so our picnic will be inside.   

I sure do miss my dad, too.  He would be 113 years old this year. I think of him every day and of all the love he had for us.

It's a stay-at-home family day.  The water lilies are flourishing this year in our fish pond. I took that picture a few days ago when the sun was shining and the water lilies were growing faster than the weeds. 

Stay tuned for blossoms!

Lois



No comments: