About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Breakfast Any Time

Good morning,

Breakfast isn't just for breakfast any more.  Do you do this at your house?

We enjoyed eggs, bacon, potatoes, and toast (with LOTS of butter and jelly) for dinner recently.  It was just so good.

Bon appetit!

Lois




1 comment:

DUTA said...

Your breakfast looks great!
Butter is not on my menu as I wish to watch my weight.I usually eat a boiled egg, 2 slices of light bread topped with a thin layer of hummus, and some veggies (either in raw salad form or as a small side dish of some six boiled veggies.).
I do like potatoes, but not in the morning, and I limit them to two mashed potatoes sprinkled with cheese or sardines in tomatoe sauce.