About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Salmon ala Kjell

Good morning,

My honey prepared dinner last Saturday night.  It was simple and delicious.

He pan fried a side of salmon....
...boiled red potatoes...
..."smashed" some peas (this is common in Norway)...
...and made a sauce for the salmon and potatoes of diced tomatoes, sour cream, and dill. 
 My contribution was freshly baked bread made with sour cream, applesauce, and brown sugar. 

Yum!

:),
Lois

2 comments:

DUTA said...

I've just had mash potatoes with morrocan sardines in tomatoe sauce. Delicios, though certainly not your hubby's salmon dish. However it's the kind of food that helps me watch my weight (I avoid frying) and requires minimal work.
Always love to have a look at your freshly baked bread loaves.

Lois said...

Everything looks delicious Lois! I had smashed peas the last time I was in London and really enjoyed them.