About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

All Dressed Up and Ready to Go!

Good morning,

Our pups are modeling their new collars so I can take pictures before they go to the dog club to play for the evening.  Above is Wendy wearing her new Lady Bug collar.
Erik is the "Money Man" since his knee surgery since the beginning of last year.  This collar is just right for him!
And, our sweet senior Penny is our sunshine so, of course, she has a "You Are My Sunshine" collar.

Sweet!

Lois

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm old fashioned! I like solid red collars for black Labs and blue for yellow Labs. But more and more, they are becoming hard to find. I buy the Lupine (think that's the right name) because they are guaranteed for life. Bailey has chewed every collar Morgan had so I only put Morgan's collar on her for walks or if we go in the car.