About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Needlework and Wood Working Update - April, 2018

Good morning,

This has been a busy month for larger projects.  The afghan blanket above reminds me of blue woodland flowers sparkling with dew in the morning sun.  I just love how the colors all work together.  At this writing it is available in our on line shop.  $155. 
This Nordic Knit Intarsia hat was my waiting room project this month.  I love these smaller projects that are so easy to carry along while I am away from my studio.  This hat and similar hats are available here.  $38.
This is a long tunic sweater that I knit for our daughter, Catherine.  It was was a long project and finished just in time for Easter.  :) 
It's time to travel again and these luggage identifiers are a popular item.
I've made three more sets to restock.
They are pretty and useful, too!  Luggage Identifiers are available here.  Set of six - $5.
 A few days ago I shared a video of My Honey's Tea Bag Dipping machine in a post.  I still think it is more useful as a dipper of strawberries into warm chocolate.  This item is not in the shop.  It's in our recreation room where we will enjoy playing with it.  ;) 

See all of those gears behind behind the tea dipper?  My Honey is now working on building a clock.  He has made many of the gears and other parts already and has them laying on the table awaiting assembly.  Stay tuned!
 These wall mount bottle openers are now in the shop.  What a fun conversation piece that is also so useful!

 My Honey painted the engraved flag.  Beautiful!
 Here's one for a really cool granny!
 This one is my favorite.
 
 The wall mount bottle openers are available here.  $32 - $36.

So, there you have it for this month. 

We have these and many more excellent gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day, and every day. 

When you're ready to shop for gifts and for yourself, we hope you'll stop by and see what we have to offer.  Thank you!

All the very best,
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original and Traditional Hand Crafted Designs

EvensensProductions.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: